So who are we?
FR2DAY.com operates together with LA2DAY.com which is part of Online City Media INC. Individual companies sometimes need to share personal information with other companies in the group to let us provide the quality products and standard of service you’ve come to expect of us.
What do we collect and why do we collect it?
There will be situations in which it is necessary for us to collect information about individuals. We collect and hold personal information such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers, but of course only when you provide this information to us.
The types of purposes for which we collect information about individuals include the following:
– obtaining and responding to feedback.
– allowing people to share their experiences with others on our bulletin boards.
– sending our print and digital newsletters to people who ask for them.
– processing purchase orders and providing technical support.
– contacting customers with exciting and exclusive offers (but only if they have asked us to).
We may also collect information about individuals involved in businesses, and this is mainly for:
– preparing listings and reviews in our publications.
– sending information about us and our products to our media and other industry contacts.
– distributing our products to distributors and retailers.
– If you work for us (as volunteer, intern, freelance, employee or under contract) we keep information about you in the context of that relationship. There are some differences in how we deal with that type of personal information because of the relationship, plus some housekeeping stuff. If you are in this group and want further information on how we deal in the information about you, please contact your Human Resources manager or the person who manages your relationship with us.
But it isn’t about me!
One of the best things about our community is that everyone is keen to share their views and experiences with others. We welcome your contributions (please don’t stop!). But remember, what’s gossip to you may deserve privacy in someone else’s eyes. We think everyone in our community (or even outside it) has the right to privacy. So please respect the privacy of others. If you want to include information about yourself we’ll take it that you understand how our services work and are happy for that information to be shared. If you are unhappy that personal information about you has been included in one of our publications or on one of our bulletin boards, please let us know. Where reasonable and possible we will remove that information at the next practical opportunity – where it has been included in one of our publications that may be the next reprint or next edition.
What about ‘cookies’?
You tell who?
We may share personal information amongst companies in the family or to successors in title to our business. By giving us personal information through the website or communicating with us, you acknowledge and agree to our use of your data, But we will not share your data with anyone outside of our company.
Complaints, comments or corrections?
You have a right to access the personal information we have about you (although there are exceptions). For some services you can access your registration and keep your personal information up to date, or even delete, on-line. To access correct or update your other personal information, or if you have any questions about personal information, please contact us by e-mail sending your remarks or questions to [email protected]
A world without lawyers…
It’s a nice thought. However, for the time being the information handling activities of FR2DAY.com are governed by privacy laws throughout the world. Since our headquarters are located in Cannes, France, our policies are governed by the EU and regulations are presented in the European EC Directive 95/46/EC.
All Rights Reserved.
Applicable French legislation
Anyone who has provided personal information to FR2DAY.com may request a copy of information concerning them from the site administrator and request the change of any inaccurate information, in conformity with French law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 governing information services, data files and freedom of information. A small fee may be payable
Right of access to the data file: any user who posted in the service information directly or indirectly can request the disclosure of personal information relating to the service administrator and have them corrected if necessary, according to law French No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on computers, files and freedoms.
By using this website you consent to the collection and use of your personal information in the manner set out above.